WB Health Lab Technician, DEO Recruitment 2020 Job Notification: Health Department, Government of West Bengal has invited application for the posts of Molecular Biologist, Laboratory Technician and Data Entry Operator Posts for the Testing Laboratory at purulia Government Medical College. The interested and eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview scheduled on 10 June 2020.
Memo. No; PGMCH/PRL/924
Important Dates for WB Health Lab Technician, DEO Recruitment 2020 Job Notification
Date of walk-in-interview: 10 June 2020
Vacancy Details for for WB Health Lab Technician, DEO Recruitment 2020 Job Notification
Molecular Biologist- 01
Data Entry Operator-02
Eligibility Criteria for WB Health Lab Technician, DEO Recruitment 2020 Job Notification
Molecular Biologist- Master Degree in Molecular Biology/Virology/ Microbiology/Biomedical Lab. Science & Management/Biotechnology/Life Science.
Lab Technician -HS Science with Bachelor in Medical Lab Technology/ Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
Data Entry Operator-Graduation with certification in Computer applications/Data Management/Equivalent qualification from recognized institute. Higher qualification in related subject will be given preference.
Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification for the posts.
Remuneration per month (Consolidated)
Molecular Biologist- Rs. 40000.00
Lab Technician-Rs. 17000.00
Data Entry Operator-Rs. 13000.00
How to Download for WB Health Lab Technician, DEO Recruitment 2020 Job Notification
- Visit the official website of Government of West Bengal, Health and Family Department i.e.- https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/
- Visit to the WHAT'S NEW Section available on the home page of the website.
- Click on the link "Walk in Interview for the post of Molecular Biologist, Lab Technician & DEO" displaying on the Home Page.
- A new window will open on your screen where you will get the PDF of the desired Notification.
- Download the PDF of the same and take a printout for future.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 10 June 2020, 11.30 am onwards at the Venue-Lecturer Hall, 1st Floor, Academic Building, PGMCH, Hatuara, Campus.