WB Health Recruitment 2020 Job Notification: West Bengal Health Department has invited applications for the Lab Technician and Biologist posts at Suri Sadar Hospital. The interested and eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 30 May 2020.
Candidates with certain educational qualification can apply for West Bengal Health Department, WB Job Notification 2020 for Lab Technician and Biologist posts. Candidates can check the details notification for details of the eligibility criteria and other information for the posts on the official website of West Bengal Health Department.
Memo NO. DHFWS/COVID/310
Molecular Biologist-Master degree in Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/Microbiology/Biotechnology.
Experience in working RTPCR in any recognized university/laboratory would be preferred.
Lab Technician-HS pass with Science stream (Physics and Chemistry compulsory)
DMLT with three years of experience or MBLT/B.Sc in MLT with one year experience
Computer Candidates will be preferred.
Check the notification for details of the educational qualification for the posts.
How to Download WB Health Recruitment 2020 for Lab Technician and Biologist Posts
- Visit the official website of Government of West Bengal, Health and Family Department i.e.- https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/
- Visit to the WHAT'S NEW Section available on the home page of the website.
- Click on the link "Recruitment for Birbhum" displaying on the Home Page.
- A new window will open on your screen where you will get the PDF of the desired Notification.
- Download the PDF of the same and take a printout for future.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview to be held on 30 May 2020 with the bio-data in prescribed format with documents as mentioned in the notification at the venue-Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (DPMU Section), New Administrative Building, Old Out Door Campus, PO-Suri, District:-Birbhum, Pin-731101, West Bengal.