WBMSC Admit Card 2021: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission has finally released the admit card for Deputy General Manager (Finance) (Advt No. 16 of 2020), Deputy General Manager (Advt No. 16 of 2020), Assistant General Manager (Advt No. 16 of 2020), District Manager (Equivalent to the post of Assistant General Manager) (Advt No. 16 of 2020), Junior Assistant Manager (Finance) (Advt No. 16 of 2020), Assistant Engineer (CIVIL) (Advt No. 01 of 2021), Sub-Assistant Engineer (CIVIL) (Advt No. 01 of 2021), Surveyor (Advt No. 01 of 2021), Draftsman (Advt No. 01 of 2021), Work Assistant (Advt No. 01 of 2021), Lower Division Clerk (Advt No. 01 of 2021) on its website. Candidates can now download their admit cards for WBMSC Exam 2021 through the official website of WBMC.i.e.mscwb.org.
According to the exam schedule released by the commission, the exam for the aforementioned posts will be conducted on 18 July, 24 July and 25 July. The admit cards for the same has been uploaded to the official website on 5 July 2021 late at night. All candidates are advised to follow the instructions given below to download WBMSC Call Letter.
In case of non-receipt of Admit Card or any difficulty in downloading admit card candidate may contact the commission’s office for issuing admit card on 13 July & 15 July between 11.00 AM and 4.00 PM. Candidates are requested to bring their proper ID proof and documents with recent passport size photographs to collect the admit card.
How and Where to Download WBMSC Admit Card 2021 for Various Posts
- Visit the official website of WBMC.i.e.mscwb.org.
- Click on the admit card link available on the homepage.
- It will take you to the notification page.
- Now, click on WBMSC Admit Card 2021 for Various Posts.
- A login page will be opened.
- Select the post you applied for, enter your application or registration number and click on submit button.
- Then, WBMSC Admit Card 2021 for Various Posts will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download WBMSC Admit Card 2021 for Various Posts and save it for future reference.
WBMSC Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
The OMR based written exam of 200 marks consisting of multiple-choice, objective type of 100 questions carrying 2 marks each will be conducted. There will be a negative of 1 mark each for every incorrect answer. Questions will be set in English.
WBMSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria for Various Posts
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written and personality tests.
Instructions to Follow:
- Bag & Baggage, Mobile Phones, Calculator, Smart Watches, Pager or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the exam is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including a ban from future exams.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the above-banned items to the venue of the exam, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- Please note that if any candidate adopts any unfair means or malpractice or commit any misconduct while appearing for the exam, his/her candidature is liable to be summarily cancelled. Moreover, he/she may be liable to penal action.