Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Western Railway has invited applications for recruitment to the post of sportspersons. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 6 February 2020.
- Opening date of online application submission for Western Railway Recruitment: 7 January 2020
- Closing date of online application submission for Western Railway Recruitment: 6 February 2020
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Level 2 (Gr. C) – 2 Posts
- Level 1(Erstwhile Gr. D) – 12 Posts
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Level 2 (Gr. C) – Passed 12th or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
Level 1(Erstwhile Gr. D) – 10th passed OR ITI OR equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10thpassed plus ITI or 10th passed plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (For Civil Engineering /Mechanical/Electrical/Signal & Telecom Departments)
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Salary
- Level 2 (Gr. C) –Rs. 19,900 - 63,200/-
- Level 1(Erstwhile Gr. D) – Rs. 18,000 - 56,900/-
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Level 2 (Gr. C) – Age 18 Years to 30 Years
- Level 1(Erstwhile Gr. D) – Age 18 Years to 33 Years
How to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before 6 February 2020. Candidates can take the printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Latest Government Jobs:
MPSC Maharashtra Civil Judge 2020 Online Application Started @mpsc.gov.in, Apply by 23 Jan
IOCL Northern Region Recruitment 2020, Apply Online 312 Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice Posts @iocl.com
IOCL Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification Released @iocl.com for 25 Vacancies, Download Notification & Application Form Here