The journey of getting admission to premier MBA colleges in India doesn’t stop after cracking exams such as CAT, XAT and CMAT. Most of the b-schools take their individual test and personal interview for final selection of candidates. This is where the role of personal interview has become important in getting admission to institutes such as IIMs, FMS, XLRI and IIFT. Personal interview is not only about showcasing pleasing personality and having fluent communication but also behavioral traits, analytical skills and decision making skills.
In an Interview conducted by Jagranjosh.com, Alok Bansal, Director IMS (Delhi Region) talks about the tips on how to prepare and get success in Personal Interview.
Tips to prepare and succeeding in Personal Interview
- List down what is that you are looking at on a topic like “Economical Issue” and prepare some bullet points.
- Once you have listed down in bullet points start looking at “Youtube” Videos
- Refer the resources like Newspaper, Magazine.
- Watching Videos on News stories like Times Now, ndtv etc…
- Attend some Classes somewhere like IMS or some other places.