World this week is the section where the students get an overall understanding about the news headlines that kept the world interested. By reading this section, the students can hurriedly read through the lines and know about the happenings of the world. By reading this section, the students can know about the latest happenings that took place in the world.
18 February 2013
• India-US joint working group held its 10th meeting in Washington.
19 February 2013
• Court of Arbitration, The Hague gave a go ahead to India on Kishanganga Project.
• India and the UAE agreed to take their trade relations to another Level.
• Afghan Government not in favour of taking air support from international forces.
20 February 2013
• India and Sri Lanka signed agreements on combating terrorism and avoiding double-taxation.
• World’s First Mercury Treaty adopted by 140 Countries at Geneva.
21 February 2013
• Trade deficit of Japan hit record in January 2013 as Yen weakened.
• Government of Bulgaria resigned because of protest against high electricity prices.
22 February 2013
• Hamadi Jebali, resigned from the post of Prime Minister of Tunisia.
23 February 2013
• UK Scientists discovered the deepest hydrothermal vents in the world.
24 February 2013
• African leaders signed UN-Brokered accord in DR Congo.