Andhra Pradesh hosts 3-day MODI fest
Making of Developed India (MODI), the three-day festival, was launched in Andhra Pradesh on 2 June 2017 to celebrate the successful completion of the three-year rule by the NDA government.
The festival was inaugurated by former minister K. Lakshminarayana. He said the purpose of the festival is to drive home various welfare schemes launched by the NDA government during the past 3 years for the benefit of the common man, the farming community, the youth and especially the women for their empowerment in the society with the theme 'sabka saath sabka vikas'.
The festival would be held in three phases in three districts of Andhra Pradesh, at Government Ghantasala Music College in Vijayawada, Ambedkar Bhawan, Rajvihar Circle in Kurnool and at Gokul Park, Ramakrishna Beach in Visakhapatnam.
• The festival would include an exhibition with a host of activities including setting up of stalls detailing the achievements of a 3-year rule of the NDA government under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
• It will comprise a Jan ki Baat stall and a survey on Prime Minister Modi’s personal app -the Namo App, with a long list of questions and multiple-choice answers ranging from very bad to excellent ratings. The survey would close on 15 June.
• It would also have an exhibition of all the schemes launched by the Prime Minister to spread awareness along with their achievements.
• There would also be a covered theatre that would host film screenings, game and quiz competitions, entertainment shows and sessions and demos by experts on various subjects.
• It would also have a selfie zone for visitors, where they would be able to take a snapshot standing with a cut-out of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
• A separate section would also be created that will facilitate and help people in downloading the NamoApp.
• Each person downloading the App will be given an additional incentive in the form of a surprise gift.
• The whole event would be recorded by AIR and DD and then put on air.
The entry to the exhibition will be free for all. The inaugural day would witness participation from local leaders and key opinion leaders who will address the gathering.
Besides this, the festival would have a lucky draw and all the guests would be invited to participate in it. The draw of lots would be held twice a day on all three days and the winners would be receiving exciting prizes.