Current Affairs in Short: 25 November 2019
MP to reserve 5% quota for sportspersons in Government Jobs
• Madhya Pradesh has recently announced 5 per cent reservation for sportspersons in government jobs. The state government believes that this will benefit the players in getting jobs.
• Apart from this, Madhya Pradesh government gives government jobs to Vikram Award winners every year, Vikram Award is the highest sports award of Madhya Pradesh.
• The objective of this program is to identify talented sportspersons and provide them with better facilities for training.
Israel becomes the first country to expel human rights representative
• Israel is going to become the first democracy to expel a human rights organization 'Human Rights Watch' (HRW) official from the country.
• According to reports, Omar, who hails from the US, recently spoke about the boycott of Israel.
• Israel alleges that Omar is accused of being a supporter of the campaign to boycott, bust and ban against Israel.
Reema Juffali to become the first Saudi woman car racer
• Reema has completed her driving test in the US a few years ago. She is one of the few Saudi women to have a racing license.
• Reema will take part in the Jaguar One-Pace E Trophy Race to be held in Diriyah. She was born in Jeddah and completed her education in the US.
• She has been allowed by race organizers to participate in racing as a 'VIP' guest. Earlier, she participated in the F-4 British Championship in April last year as a professional racer.
Also Read | India's Lakshya Sen wins Scottish Open title
Rafael Nadal wins 6th Davis Cup title for Spain
• Rafael Nadal ended his fantastic season by winning Davis Cup title for the sixth time. He defeated Denis Shaplov to win this cup.
• This is another Davis Cup final win of Nadal, who has already won 19 Grand Slam titles.
• Nadal defeated Canada’s Denis Shapovalov by 6-3, 7-6 (7) in the match played at the Caja Magica Stadium.
Last Rhino of Sumatra species died in Malaysia
• There is no single rhino of the Sumatra species in Malaysia has left. The last female rhinoceros named Iman died recently due to cancer.
• Two-horned Sumatra Rhinos were once found throughout Asia, including India.
• Now, about 80 rhinoceros of this species are left in the world.