MP launches Shala Siddhi Prohatsan Yojana in 25000 government schools
Madhya Pradesh’s school education department is in the process of implementing programmes such as 'Hamari Shala Kaisi Ho' and 'Shala Siddhi Karyakram' in all government schools of the state in order to provide qualitative education to the students.
The State Education Centre has also started Shala Siddhi Prohatsan Yojana under the programme in 25 thousand schools of the state to encourage best works. A time table has been fixed for the award process.
• Going by the time table, the district core committees would be required to form block-level selection committees by 22 July.
• The selected schools will be required to forward their applications for Shala Siddhi Karyakram to Sankul Principals by 28 July.
• The selection committee will then forward applications of 3 primary and 3 middle schools for awards to the District Institute for Education and Training (DIET).
• The selected schools at block level will be awarded at District Head Quarters on the occasion of Independence Day Celebration programme.
• The District Core Committees will be required to select 3 primary and middle schools.
• The chosen schools will be awarded on Teachers' Day, on 5 September.
The Yojana would also help in encouraging teachers working in the government schools by recognizing their best works. The framework has been prepared for the evaluation and improvement of government schools by the National University of Education Planning and Administration New Delhi under the Human Resources Development Ministry, Government of India.