Union Government launches MSME Samadhaan Portal
The Union Government on 30 October 2017 launched MSME (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise) delayed payment portal 'MSME Samadhaan' (http://msefc.msme.gov.in).
The portal was launched with an aim to empower micro and small entrepreneurs (MSEs) across the country to directly register their cases related to delayed payments by Central Ministries, Departments, CPSEs or State Governments.
Highlights of the MSME Samadhaan Portal
• The portal will give information about the pending payments of MSEs with individual CPSEs, Central Ministries, State Governments, etc.
• The CEO of public sector enterprises and the Secretary of the Ministries concerned will also be able to monitor the cases of delayed payment under their jurisdiction and issue necessary instructions to resolve the issues.
• The portal will help in monitoring the delayed payments in a more effective manner.
• The information on the portal will be available in public domain with an aim to exert moral pressure on the defaulting organisations.
• It will also empower the MSEs to access the portal and monitor their cases.