Delhi HC launches mobile app for lawyers, litigants
The Delhi HC has launched a new mobile app to make its services digitally accessible to lawyers and litigants.
The Delhi High Court has launched a new mobile application to make its services digitally accessible to lawyers and litigants. The mobile app was inaugurated by the Delhi HC Chief Justice DN Patel in the presence of other judges of the high court.
The mobile application will provide details regarding case status, cause list, display board and access to other important links of the high court website.
Delhi HC mobile app: Key Features
• The advocates registered with the high court's e-filing software will be able to apply for e-inspection and online gate pass through the app.
• The app can also be accessed as a guest user by litigants availing services such as the issuance of new entry pass to the High Court.
• The advocates will also be able to keep an eye on the display board of the High Court and the Supreme Court using the app.
• The app will also provide an ‘important links' option, which will provide access to information regarding the Chief Justice and sitting judges, their roster, case histories and judgments.
• The app will also allow the lawyers registered with Delhi High Court e-filing software to access features including advocate diary, case status, application for e-inspection, gate pass request or approval under the 'Advocate Login' tab.
• The ‘important links' option on the app will also give access to the display board of the Supreme Court in real-time.
• The mobile app is currently available for download on Google Play and can be accessed by typing 'Delhi High Court'. It will be made available soon on the iOS App Store.