Google on 29 March 2016 announced the introduction of Fiber Phone for its existing Fiber high-speed internet and cable TV users in select areas such as Kansas and Austin in US.
It is a home telephone service which gives users unlimited local and nationwide calling in the US. For international calls, users will get the same rates used as the Google Voice service.
Main Features of Fiber Phone
• Fiber Phone costs 10 US dollars per month.
• Fiber Phone can help make the most of home phone even when user is not at home.
• Fiber Phone means getting access on the road, in the office, or wherever the user is.
• Fiber Phone number of the user will be kept in the cloud and he can use it on almost any phone, tablet or laptop and from anywhere.
• Fiber Phone can also make it easier to access voicemail.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
Who: Fiber Phone
Where: Kansas and Austin in US
What: Introduced by Google
When: 29 March 2016
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.