Weekly Current Affairs: Quiz 13 September to 19 September 2021
The week's updated current affairs quiz covers topics such as new Gujarat Chief Minister, Medicine from the Sky project, first woman Secretary-General of UNTACD and AUKUS security pact among others.
Weekly Current Affairs Quiz September 13-19:The Weekly Current Affairs Quiz section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. The week's updated current affairs quiz covers topics such as new Gujarat Chief Minister, Medicine from the Sky project, first woman Secretary-General of UNTACD and AUKUS security pact among others.
1. Retired Lieutenant General Gurmit Singh has been sworn in as the new Governor of which state?
2. Who has been sworn in as the new Gujarat Chief Minister?
a) Bhupendra Patel
b) Nitin Patel
c) Parshottam Rupala
d) Praful Khoda Patel
3. Which state has declared encroachment of temple land as cognizable and non-bailable offence?
a) Tamil Nadu
4. As per UK court ruling, whose will should remain secret for 90 years?
a) Queen Elizabeth II
b) Prince Charles
c) Prince Philip
d) George VI
5. There are demands to commemorate which state's liberation day on September 17?
c) Andhra Pradesh
6. Medicine from the Sky project has been launched in which state?
d) Madhya Pradesh
7. Aziz Akhannouch has been announced as the new Prime Minister of which nation?
8. Rebeca Grynspan has taken charge as the first woman Secretary-General of which UN body?
Take Weekly Tests on app for exam prep and compete with others. Download Current Affairs and GK app
एग्जाम की तैयारी के लिए ऐप पर वीकली टेस्ट लें और दूसरों के साथ प्रतिस्पर्धा करें। डाउनलोड करें करेंट अफेयर्स ऐपAndroidIOS