ATMA 2022 Admit Card (February Session) - ATMA 2022 May session exam admit card will be available on the official website by May 26, 2022. Candidates appearing for the ATMA 2022 exams scheduled for May 29, 2022, are advised to visit the official webste for further details on the release of the admit card.
ATMA 2021 Admit Card: Click on the Image Below
How to Download ATMA 2022 Admit Card online?
For candidates who have completed the online registration process for ATMA 2022 exam, we have listed down the key steps involved in downloading the ATMA hall ticket below. ATMA exam aspirants can follow these simple steps to download their admit card.
- Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. www.atmaaims.com
- Step 2: Select the Exam date from the drop-down menu
- Step 3: Input your PID and Password
- Step 4: Click on the Download ATMA Admit Card Link
- Step 5: Cross verify all the details on ATMA Admit Card on your computer/mobile
- Step 6: Take two / three coloured printouts of the ATMA Admit Card
Candidates taking up the ATMA entrance test must keep in mind that no hard copy of the ATMA Admit Card will be sent to the candidate through post or courier.
ATMA Admit Card 2022 - Important Instructions
ATMA E-ADMIT Card Download online from the official website is not a complete document. In order to make it exam-ready, candidates need to follow the following steps.
- Passport Size Photograph: The ATMA e-admit card will not be considered to be valid until and unless it carries a passport size photograph of the candidate. Therefore, candidates must affix a recent passport size photograph on the ATMA admit card 2022 after taking a printout of the same.
- Photo ID Proof: ATMA hall ticket won’t be accepted at the test centre if it is not accompanied by a valid photo identity proof. Therefore, candidates must carry a valid identity proof (preferably issued by the government) along with them to the test centre and produce it along with the admit card to take the exam. Candidates must also make sure that all the personal details given on the admit card and the Photo ID match, including spellings, date of birth and others. In case of any mismatch, the invigilator has the right to not allow the candidate in the exam hall.
ATMA Admit Card – Guidelines for the exam day
The ATMA 2022 exam will be conducted as centre-based online test for the aspirants which means that candidates will have to appear for the exam from their home. Due to the spread of COVID 19, a major step has been taken by AIMS to ensure the health and safety of the aspirants. With this transformation, aspirants are advised to read the note shared by the AIMS for the exam takers.
- Candidates are advised to appear for the Demo Test as it is mandatory to appear for the Demo test before the D-day. The link for the demo test will be deactivated on the final D-day.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed while appearing for the exam
- Calculators, statistical tables, laptops, smartwatches, and other gadgets are also not allowed
- Candidates must keep Admit Card and one valid and original photo ID proof ready with them. The Invigilator will check the ID before starting the exam.
- ATMA is an MCQ style test and each question would only have one correct / most appropriate answer
- The correct answer has to be selected by marking the check-box given on the left side
- The candidate will have to select the ‘Next’ button on the screen to move to the next question or skip answering a question
- To revise an answer, the candidate can pick the question number and re-select the option
- The test cannot be closed before automated time is over and you get the message “This Test has been deactivated”.
For more information on ATMA or any other MBA entrance exam, visit www.jagranjosh.com
Also Read: About ATMA Exam Syllabus – Click Here
Also Read: About ATMA Test Centers – Click Here
Also Read: About ATMA Exam Pattern – Click Here
Also Read: About ATMA Exam Important Dates – Click Here
Also Read: About ATMA Selection Process – Click Here