List of 10 fastest Centuries in ODIs: The fastest century in the ODI history was scored by AB de Villiers off 31 balls against West Indies 18 January 2015. New Zealand's Corey Anderson is on number two with a 36 ball century against West Indies on 1 January 2014 while Pakistan's Shahid Afridi Pakistan is on number three with his 37 ball century against Sri Lanka on 4 October 1996.
India is a land of rivers and the Indian River system is classified into two part-Himalayan Rivers and Peninsular Rivers. In this article, find out which are the 10 longest rivers of India.
September, the ninth month of the year. The original name of the month is kept from the Roman calendar where it was the seventh month that is Septem means "seven" in Latin. Let us have a look at the events, festivals, etc. that fall in the September month and celebrated at the national and international levels.
Literacy is the key to socio-economic progress. It is a platform for democratization and a vehicle for the promotion of cultural and national identity. Here's the complete list of the countries with their literacy rates.
Independence Day 2020: In the struggle for India’s Independence from the colonial rule or British Raj contribution of the women can't be neglected. They faced various tortures, exploitations, etc. to earn freedom for us. Let us have a look on 10 forgotten women freedom fighters of India.
The fastest century of T 20I was scored by the three players in just 35 balls. Chris Gayle was the first player who scored a century in the T20I format. As of now, 55 centuries have been scored by 42 different players in the T20I matches.
Buddha Jayanti 2020: The symbolic gestures (Mudras) through the iconography of Buddha image to evoke particular ideas during Buddhist meditation or rituals. On Buddha Jayanti, let us have a look at Buddhist Mudras, hand gestures and their meaning.
Telangana, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand, and Chhattisgarh are the most recent Indian States. As of now, India is a union of 28 states and 9 Union Territories. Read this article to know the list of most recently formed Indian states.
As we know that Narendra Modi's schedule is so tight that while travelling to save time he sleep inside the aircraft. His international trips reveal not just his preference for allies in India and abroad, but also provide some important link in his trips. Let us have a look at the list of international or foreign trips made by PM Narendra Modi in 2019.
In 2019, the central government presented two Union Budgets having income tax-related announcements which can impact your personal finances. Here we will explain to you the major tax changes that happened this year and its impacts.
Do you know Google has released whole year searched data to celebrate 2019? Google has shared everything that we are searching for or goggling throughout the year. Let us see the top 10 'How to' searches on Google in India 2019.
Nowadays without Google life is incomplete. For anything that we want to know, we do Google. Isn’t it! Do you know about the top 10 searches in Google 2019 in the ‘What is’ category? Let us have a look!
Check the list of the top 10 largest countries of the world (area-wise). Boundaries of the world are also changing and till the end of 2019 here are 10 largest countries of the world (by area). As we know, the Earth is a dynamic planet because it is constantly changing inside and outside. It is made of rocks. 71% of the surface is covered with water and the remaining 29% is a landmass that consists of continents and islands. Read on for more details.
Currently there are 12 Test playing men's teams in the world. England & Wales is the only team which has played more than one thousand Test matches i.e. 1016. Indian team has played 537 Test matches which is third highest. Out of 537 matches Indian team has won 154 and lost 165 matches.