Approved by Faculty of Medicine; Affiliated to Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidhyanagar
ELIGIBILITY: Any Science Graduate
Post BSc - Food and Nutrition, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Clinical Laboratory Technology, Biology or Nursing; BPharm; Bachelor of Physiotherapy; BHMS or BAMS
- PG Diploma in Hospital Management
- PG Diploma in Renal Dialysis Technology
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
FUTURE AND IMPORTANCE
- Hospital Management courses are typically part of advanced degree programs for people already working in health care or public policy.
- Students in such courses explore community relations, human resource management, hospital finance, fund raising and collective bargaining.
- Since Hospital managers may be called on to provide emergency services during natural disasters, programs also introduce students on how to plan for emergencies and co-ordinate care in high stress situations.