IIS(Deemed to be University), Jaipur is a cosmopolitan and vibrant University and is among the thirty eigth deemed-to-be-a-universities in India placed in the category ‘A’ by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It is known for excellence in imparting meaningful education to students and to encourage them to think innovatively. It particularly focuses on empowering women to face challenges of life with confidence and also provide creative leadership. The University imparts higher education mainly to girls in different faculties through its well structured departments and insituational patterns like:
Vision, Mission, Goals
- To be an International Model Institution for students' success beyond predicted expectations.
- To promote and maintain academic excellence.
- To transform the dreams and aspirations of the youth to reality.
- To strive and seek to cater to the Global needs.
- To provide a conducive environment for the development of an individual’s personality.
- To believe that performance has everything to do with an individual’s desires and determination to excel thereby providing a platform to students.
- To empower the youth to realize that they determine the outcome of their own lives.
- To unleash the dormant faculties and talents within.
- To have an unflinching faith in the potential of the youth and to ignite young minds and develop the convictions in them discarding those that hold them back.
- To cherish the Indian value system with focus on the Indian culture, traditions and heritage, imbibing the best of the West at the same time.
- To support a proper harnessing of latent talents and to encourage the students to take initiatives.
- To provide a learning environment, in which the students and the faculty are driven by the spirit of enquiry in their quest for knowledge.
- To encourage the students to appreciate the natural and artistic realms of life.
- To grasp and imbibe the complexity of moral issues.
- To recognize the significance of growth and technologies.
- To understand and appreciate human differences in culture, gender and race.
- To provide the opportunities for the greatest possible achievement and attainment to each and every individual.
- To develop a combination of knowledge and skills to promote modern outlook and a scientific temper.
- To generate social consciousness among the youth to meet the challenges of the society and the world at large.
- To promote International understanding and world fellowship through global education and exchange of ideas, knowledge and the youth.
- To provide quality education for self-reliance.
- To groom into dynamic, charismatic and WORLD READY WOMEN.