• SKIPS was established in 2008, under the aegis of St. Kabir Group of Educational Institutes which has its presence since 1985.
• Currently the group boasts of 5 academic institutions with 6500 students and about 500 academicians and around 7500 strong alumna.
• In its relatively short history, SKIPS has established itself as one of the leading business schools in India.
• SKIPS has signed a MoU with University of Aberdeen on 11th November, 2011 for Academic collaboration. University of Aberdeen, Scotland, is the fifth oldest and is ranked 32nd in UK. It is placed 129th in THE QS World University ranking.
• SKIPS is awarded 'Best Placement Record' and 'Fastest Growing B-School' by Times of India 2018 and 2017 respectively.
• SKIPS has been awarded the most admired Business School of the year in Gujarat for National Business and Service Leadership award organized by APS Research and Media in 2017.
• SKIPS has been awarded Grade A in Gujarat and Grade B++ in India by CARE ratings in its review of B-Schools in India.
• Along with 350 Corporate Recruiters Visiting the campus, SKIPS is able to maintain 100% Success ratio along with the maximum package of 10 Lacs and with the Average Salary package of 3.75 Lacs PA
IMS Learning CentreDelhi
BYJU's CAT ClassesDelhi