AICTE Pragati / Saksham Scholarship 2020: As per the latest update, the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) will conclude the application process for AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2020 and AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2020 today i.e. on 31st December 2020. AICTE’s Pragati scholarship is awarded to girl students and Saksham scholarship is awarded to differently-abled students pursuing technical degree or diploma courses. Candidates can submit their application for these AICTE Scholarship Schemes by logging onto the portal scholarships.gov.in. On the other hand, those students who have already been awarded the scholarship but need to renew it, can obtain the form at aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in. To help application complete the registration process easily, direct link to the forms have been provided below:
Verification Deadline for Applications
Keeping in mind the prevailing situation and to ensure that students are able to take benefit of the scholarship scheme on offer, the AICTE had earlier extended the application timelines for both Pragati and Saksham scholarship schemes. Along with the deadline for verification of applications was also extended. The first level application verification deadline for by AICTE approved institutes has now been set as 15th January whereas the second level application verification deadline by State Nodal officers has been set at 31st January 2021.
How to Apply for AICTE Pragati / Saksham Scholarship 2020?
Candidates who are yet to submit their applications for AICTE Pragati / Saksham Scholarship 2020 can follow the simple steps listed below, using which they will be able to complete their registration process.
- Step 1: Visit official website of National Scholarship Portal i.e. scholarships.gov.in
- Step 2: Scroll Down and Click on UGC / AICTE Scheme
- Step 4: Click on Pragati / Saksham Scholarship Application Link
- Step 3: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and proceed
- Step 4: Fill-up the registration form shown on the screen with correct information
- Step 5: Log onto the portal using the OTP sent on your email id and SMS
- Step 6: Fill the AICTE scholarship application form and submit it on the website
- Step 7: You will be provided an Application ID and Password
- Step 8: Keep that safely and use it in future to track your application status