Calicut University Results 2019 Declared for Various Courses, Check CU Results online at results.uoc.ac.in
Calicut University Results 2019 Declared: As per the latest update, Calicut University Result 2019 have been announced for various courses today. Reports indicate that the University of Calicut has announced results for MA History, MA Tamil, 1st Year BSc and 2nd semester BSc CUCBCSS UG Regular courses. Students who had appeared for the exam can now check Calicut University Results 2019 online by visiting the official result portal of the website. Students need to log onto the official exam website i.e. results.uoc.ac.in to check their results online at results.uoc.ac.in. However, many students have reported that the official website is currently not working; to help them, a direct link to check Calicut University Results 2019 is also provided below, from where they will be able to check the outcome of their hard work easily.
Official Website Not Working
While Calicut University has formally announced results for various programmes, many students who have tried checking their results online have said that they have not been able to check their results through the official website. Students have been repeatedly trying to check and access Calicut University Results 2019 online by visiting the result portal results.uoc.ac.in; but have failed to access the result window. The problem has been notified to the University officials, who are working to fix the website. Once fixed, students will be able to check their Calicut University Results 2019 easily without any problems. Until then, students are advised to stay tuned to this page to get the latest news and updates about Calicut University Results 2019.
How to check Calicut University Results 2019 online?
To check University of Calicut Results for various courses announced today, students can follow the simple steps provided below. These steps will help students access the results without facing any technical problems or issues.
- Step 1: Visit official exam portal i.e. results.uoc.ac.in
- Step 2: Find Link for the Course / Programme for which you want to check the result
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page with input field
- Step 4: Enter the Exam Roll Number in the assigned field as provided on your hall ticket
- Step 5: Verify and Submit all the details on the website
- Step 6: Your Calicut University Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- Step 7: Download the Result scorecard on your device / computer
- Step 8: Take printout of the scorecard for future reference