Haryana Board 10th and 12th Exam 2019 Datesheet released at bseh.org.in
Haryana Board Date Sheet 2019 for Class 10 and Class 12 Exam have been released by the BSEH. The Board of School Education, Haryana has released the Haryana Board 10th and 12th Exam 2019 datesheet online on its official website i.e. bseh.org.in. Students can now visit the official website to check the Haryana Board Exam 2019 Datesheet. As per the official datesheet released by the BSEH, the exam will be conducted simultaneously for academic/open school regular/re-appearing candidates or students.
According to the BSEH Board Exam Datesheet, the Senior Secondary / Class 12 Board Exam will begin on 7th March with English language paper and will continue until 3rd April when the final paper of Option subject will be held. The Board has released a common datesheet for students of all the three streams i.e. Arts, Commerce and Science stream. Similarly, Secondary / Class 10 Board Exam will begin on 8th March woth the English language paper and continue until 30th March with the last paper for IT / ITeS subject.
Important Instructions for Haryana Board Exam 2019 Candidates
Along with releasing the exam datesheet, the Board has also notified special instructions related to Board exams. The key among them are listed below:
- Blind, Dyslexic and Spastic, Deaf & Dumb and Differently-abled candidates will be provided services of amanuensis
- Blind, Dyslexic and Spastic, Deaf & Dumb and Differently-abled candidates will also be provided 20 minutes per one hour of answering each paper
- Students are allowed to bring their own log books, trigonometry tables and stencils for maps to the examination hall
- Students are allowed to use coloured pencils in Science Subjects only
- Calculators (Simple /Scientific) and Mobile Phones are not allowed inside the exam hall
Haryana Board Exam 2019 – Helpline Numbers
Along with issuing the Haryana Board 2019 Datesheet, the BSEH has also provided helpline numbers for students belonging to different categories. Students can contact these helplines in case of any emergency or help:
- BSEH Secretary: 01664-243336
- BSEH Office: 01664-254604
- BSEH PABX Numbers: 01664-244171
- Extension Numbers:
- For Senior Secondary Academic Students: 300
- For Open School Students: 387
- For Conduct Branch: 161 and 175
- Fax Number: 01664-244175
For more news and updates related to BSEH Board 10th and 12th Exam 2019 Datesheet, please visit www.jagranjosh.com/news.