TN +2 Results 2020 Delayed: Tamil Nadu Board HSE Results for 12th Public Exams to be Declared Soon, Check at tnresults.nic.in

Created On: Jul 7, 2020 17:39 IST
Modified on : Jul 7, 2020 17:39 IST
REGISTER FOR RESULTS UPDATES

TN Plus Two Result 2020 Soon: As per the latest media reports, Tamil Nadu Board 12th Result 2020 will be announced Soon. Earlier, several media reports had indicated that the Tamil Nadu Board may announce Class 12 Results today i.e. on 7th July 2020. However, the recent reports coming from Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu, has confirmed that the declaration of Class 12 Results for Tamil Nadu Board will take a few more days in the light of the prevailing situation. With COVID-19 situation, the Tamil Nadu HSE Result 2020 have been delayed for over 9 lakh students, who have been patiently waiting for them since a long time. These students will now have to wait a little longer for the TN Plus Two Results 2020 to be announced. As and when the Tamil Nadu 12th Results 2020 are announced, they will be published online on official websites tnresults.nic.in and dge.tn.nic.in. Until then, students can opt to register themselves to receive TN +2 Results 2020 Alerts via the link provided below:

Register for TN 12th Public Exam Result 2020 Alerts - Direct Link

Evaluation Work Completed

According to reports, Tamil Nadu Education Minister KA Sengottaiyan had confirmed on 18th June 2020 that TN HS results 2020 could be expected in the first week of July as the evaluation work of answer-sheets was about to be completed. When announced the TN +2 results 2020 will be made available online on the official websites - tnresults.nic.in, dge2.tn.nic.in. Under the present circumstances, the Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary results 2020 will be made available in the online mode only. Students can also register on the link given below to receive all the latest updates about TN Plus Two results 2020.

Pending Papers for Plus One / SSLC Exams Cancelledd

The DGE had cancelled the remaining papers for TN +1 or Class 11 exams 2020. Also, the pending Tamil Nadu Board Class 10 exams 2020 had been cancelled. Students in TN SSLC exams will instead be assessed on the basis of their performance in the internal assessments. While 80% marks in TN 10th results 2020 will be based on students' performance in quarterly and half-yearly exams, the remaining 20% will be based on their attendance. The dates for declaration of TN +1 result 2020 and TN SSLC result 2020 are yet to be announced.

REGISTER FOR RESULTS UPDATES
Loading...
Register For Education News
Roll Number
Name
Mobile Number
Email ID
Gender
Your Location
Class
What you wish to study
What stream you wish to study?
Your Stream
Study Mode

Related Stories