REGISTER FOR RESULTS UPDATES
UP Board Exam 2021 COVID guidelines: With the practical exams for UP Board 10th and 12th Class students slated to commence from February, the state government has issued strict COVID-19 precautionary guidelines and SOPs to ensure safe conduct amid the pandemic. UP Board Practical Exam 2021 are slated to be held from 3rd and 22nd February 2021 as per the dates announced by the UPMSP earlier.
Guidelines issued by UP Board Secretary
Considering the precarious situation with regards to the COVID-19 pandemic in the state, the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has issued some strict guidelines that are to be complied with by all schools and students. The COVID-19 precautionary guidelines for UP Board Practical Exams 2021 were issued by the UP Board secretary Divya Kant Shukla to all divisional joint directors (secondary education) and district inspectors of schools (DIoSs) on 21st January 2021. Some of the key highlights from the same are as follows:
REGISTER FOR RESULTS UPDATES
- Laboratories to be Sanitized: The guidelines call for complete and proper sanitization of laboratories along with all equipment and gadgets where the students will take their practical exams. Moreover, shared transportation facilities including school buses, if used by students, are to be sanitized
- Thermal Scanning: Each student and teacher will have to undergo mandatory thermal scanning aimed at ensuring their body temperatures are within acceptable limits to gain entrance to labs.
- Hand Hygiene: all labs and toilets would also have hand sanitizers and handwash for students and teachers and all would be granted access to the labs only after properly sanitising their hands.
- Strict Vigilance for Symptoms: Keeping in mind the seriousness of the pandemic, any students or teachers found with symptoms associated with Covid-19 infection like fever, cough and sneezing, will be referred to Chief Medical Officer concerned to ensure proper check-up, treatment and care.
- Social Distancing Guidelines: Social Distancing has been prescribed as the primary defence against the COVID-19 infection and therefore, maintaining social distancing during the practical exams and seating them at a minimum distance of 6 feet from one another will be followed strictly during the UP Board practical exams.
- Separate Entry and Exit Points: To avoid crowding of students at the schools, school administrators have been asked to try and keep separate entry and exit points for students.
- Mandatory Face Masks: Use of facemasks has been made mandatory for all students and teachers entering the school campuses. Moreover, school administrators have been asked to extra facemasks available on campus and provide them to students, if and when needed.
- CCTV Vigilance: Another important guideline for the upcoming UP Board Practical Exam 2021 is holding the examination under the close watch of CCTV cameras. School Principals have been asked to to keep the recording safe for future reference.